ABADIE means "How are you doing!" Abadie Radio came into fruition because young Africans like myself wanted the option of listening to African music whenever.
Abadie Radio is an african internet radio that plays all genres of African music, soweto, zouk, hiphop, highlife, makossa, afrobeat, soca, reggae, and much more. We hope to represent cameroon, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, and many more countries through our websites.
So here we have it awesome African music all the time. Enjoy!

Friday, November 1, 2013

WizKid redeemed?

by MusicAide


Wizkid or star kid or star boy I don't know which it is at this point. Anyway, I have been meaning to write about his recent video, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Seems like Wizzy made a deliberate attempt to step up from his "drop ya painttt" single.
 After watching the video, I scrolled down to the comment section (sometimes I think that is my best part of the video...lol). Well, it seemed like most of the commentators observed similarities to Burna boy's run your race video.
Well here's Wizzy's and Burna's vid, you decide.



Wizzy's jaiye jaiye

Burna Boy's Vid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Abadie's friends